Y is for You- A to Z challenge

Y is for you, the readers of this blog, my fellow A to Z challengers, and those in search of a good book. Thank you for reading, commenting, or just stopping in. Without you I would just be muttering in the dark, although I do that too. I am glad that you are here, that you are who you are, and that you let me be me.

I might not know you well, or at all, but you are here and I appreciate it. Aside from the spammers, which Blogger catches for me every time, you are wonderful readers. Every contact and connection I have had due to this blog has been with intelligent and absolutely fabulous people. Even if it has only been reading a new blog because of the challenge or a comment without an actual comment from me (mainly because I can not come up with a meaningful comment and refuse to leave the 'I was here' comments), I have loved every moment. I cannot wait to see where we go next.

Each and everyone of you is special and I am better for having contact with you. I mean you, yes you!

4 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

i have enjoyed it immensely also!

Inger said...

This is my first visit and what a lovely post I came upon. I never thought about those short comments some people leave before. I do too sometimes, just to let a blogger friend know I have been there and read her post. It's OK, I think. I love libraries and books, so I will sign up to be a follower and will visit soon again.

Liz Brownlee said...

Me? Are you sure? why, thank you! But I only just got here... the last day but one! i have been enjoying this.

Librarians, a very undervalued part of society!

I'm leaving you my A-Z link as blogger
always identifies me as my shared blog with other poets - my A-Z is this one: http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

Jennifer @ Solo Travel Girl said...

Thank you for the posts :)