Book Review: Knock Knock Moo Who (and other silly animal jokes) by Brenda Ponnay

Knock Knock Moo Who (and other silly animal jokes) by Brenda Ponnay is a collection of fun and silly jokes for young readers. Such as the classic "Knock Knock. Who's there? An interrupting cow. Interrupting Cow-- Moo!" Knock knock jokes are matched with bright illustrations in this wacky, funny picture book for preschoolers and up.

Knock Knock Moo Who is exactly what you would expect from the title. The jokes are simple, silly, and fun, Sadly most of them were far from new to me since my two kids are older and well versed in jokes of all kinds so I have heard way too many. With the digital preview I read there were some formatting issues, which made the jokes and images not lines up quite right- but I fully expect that to be a non-issue in the final product.  It was a cute collection, but nothing that stood out as a must have for me.

No comments: