I is for I

I is for I, as in me, myself and I. Everyone is more than they appear on the surface. Even after knowing someone for a long time, you might only know one part of them. So, I thought this would be a nice chance to share some of the lesser known pieces of me with my readers, new and old. Some is well known, other bits only known by a few.

I am a wife, mother of two children under five, and as a result often very tired.
I love to sing, and sing in two choirs as well as in the car and to out my daughter to sleep when she lets me.
I taught myself to play drums, although have very little time to practice these days.
I have three tattoos, which I love. I also plan on adding to one, in order to add my children's initials to it, and have one more I would like to get.
I would love to have a motorcycle. A purple Harley Sportster to be specific. But will not get my motorcycle license or buy a bike until the kids are grown and out of the house.
I do not hate the color pink nearly as much as I used to. However, I still lurve the color purple above all colors.
I alternate between missing having hair down to my waist, enjoy my current length and dream of going for a pixie cut.
Every time I see a PT Cruiser in purple I think to myself "No, you can't give it back!" and still miss the car. I loved it despite all of its mechanical issues.
I miss my mother in law every day, she was an awesome lady and did not deserve to die from such an ugly illness.
I am my mother, I accept it and enjoy it. She is the most accepting and hardworking woman I know and love the fact that people think I am just like her in more than looks and voice.
I am now caught up, again for he Z to A challenge. I hope to keep it that way.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I am doing the rounds on the A-Z list. It's really nice to come across your blog :) and this post was a nice read too!

I'm just exploring your A-Z now! Thank you for sharing it all

Roadtrip: On my way from A all the way to Z!
English Speaking Zone