Early Book Review: The Edible Front Yard by Ivette Soler

The Edible Front Yard: The Mow-Less, Grow-More Plan for a Beautiful, Bountiful Garden by Ivette Soler is a wonderful resource for gardeners that are tired of mowing, want to grow their own food, and/or want to garden in a even more environmentally friendly method. While I am not ready to dig up my front lawn and replace it entirely with edible plants, I still learned a great deal from this book. The garden designs are both beautiful and doable, something that can be said of all designs featured in gardening books. The full color photographs were perfectly paired with the instructions and informational text. I enjoyed reading this book, and was inspired in my own gardening.

See my complete review here on the Yahoo Contributor Network.

No comments: