NetGalley April

Emily, or Willow Raven, at Red House Books hosted a challenge in April to all NetGalley users. The challenge was to catch up on our individual backlogs of books from NetGalley that we want to read.For those of you that have not yet succumbed to the joys and addiction that is NetGalley, it is a site where librarians, book sellers and reviewers can request and receive electronic galleys from several publishers of a wide variety of books. It is tempting, addicting and rewarding.

I took part in that challenge (yes along with the A to Z blogging challenge and the daily activities of my life) and I think I did pretty darn good. I read: South of Salem by Janni Nell, Paradise Lust: Searching for the Garden of Eden, A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine, When You Dare by Lori Foster, The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Wolf Camp by Katie McKy, and Camera Obscura by Lavie Tidhar. I started, but am still reading The First Escape by G P Taylor.All of my reviews on these books can be found here on my blog, Goodreads and Associated Content (or YCN).

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Popped in from z-a. I should try to remember the title of this book and let my daughter know. She teaches in St. Louis.

Good Luck with z-a challenge.
Sandy