Crafty Post

I just wanted to share a few of my recent crochet projects.


This is the jumper and matching blanket I made for my daughter. Here is a close up of the blanket.
The patterns are slightly modified version of patterns in the Loops & Threads Pocket Pals booklet from Michaels.

And here is the project I am making for myself. This is the front panel of my new sweater.
And a close up of the center panel. I am currently about half way through the first sleeve. And am extremely proud that I can crochet this while watching the kiddies and reading a book on my netbook.

Part of my fun for today was a break to take pictures. I also got some shots of my container garden (which I posted on my new garden blog) and my kids (which will eventually make it to flicker and/or facebook.

No comments: