Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

Iron Daughter is the second book in a young adult series from Julie Kagawa. This book is even better than the first, which says a lot since the first book was fantastic. The young adult series is based on the premise that Meghan is the daughter a faery king and a mortal mother, which she discovered at the age of sixteen. Now the technology of the modern world is changing the faery realm and the politics and treachery of the faery courts are only making things worse. Meghan has to deal with her changed notions of what is real, dangers that words can cause, and following her heart for love and to do what is right. I loved the first two books from this series and I am extremely glad that the third book is ready for me to read as soon as I finish writing this review.

Read my complete review here.

No comments: