Netgalley Month- January 2012 Edition

I feel like I read an awful lot this month, but at the same time that I did not read as much as I could have. Here is my reading list, at least of NetGalley books. I will admit to having read three or four library books between these. So at least I know I read more than I am listing here.  

Don't Bite the Messenger by Regan Summers (Urban fantasy)  
Daughter of the Centaurs by K.K. Ross (Young adult/fantasy)  
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges (young adult/historical/urban fantasy)
Tina's Mouth: An Existential Comic Diary by Keshni Kashyap (young adult/graphic novel)  
Under His Influence by Justine Elyot (erotica/science fiction/suspense) How to Make a Golem and Terrify People by Allete J. Willis (Children)
First Aid for Fairies and Other Fabled Beasts by Lari Don (Children) Hades: Lord of the Dead by George O'Connor (Young adult/Graphic novel) Popular Clone by M.E. Castle (Children)
Dark Sins and Desert Sands by Stephanie Draven (Romance/suspense)
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain (Non-fiction)
Dotter of Her Father's Eyes by Mary Talbot and Brian Talbot (Graphic Novel)
Terrible, Awful, Horrible Manners! by Beth Bracken, illustrated by Richard Watson (picture book)
Tall: Great American Folktales, edited by Donnie Lemke (Children/graphic novel)
Ragnarok by A. S. Byatt (historical, partly biographical part mythology)
Giant Squid: Searching for a Sea Monster by Mary M. Cerullo (children/non-fiction)

So I read sixteen NetGalley books. There were a couple I read the first pages of and decided to shuffle behind others on my list. However, I'll be proud of my sixteen, and hope to do better in the next NetGalley Month.

No comments: